Thursday, October 22, 2020

Storybook Cottage

 A girls getaway with my sister and nieces at Storybook Cottage was a dream!  We felt like in a Snow White cottage upon entering. I was waiting for the bluebirds and butterflies to sweep down and flutter around us!  This was a much needed girls weekend in Leipers Fork, Tn.  

We went to see City FARMHOUSE’s new shop in Franklin, met Kim Leggett and attended the show.  Of course, her new book is out and we got a personal signing.  She is such a genuine and gracious person. 

  

The show was over the top wonderful. I met my favorites on Instagram!  Stacy with Barkingbirds Antiques, the cotton shed ( from Evansville Indian, where my grandfathers family immigrated to); Fatcat & magpie and so many more. 


My goodies from the show



This piece will be used as a frame!



The City Farmhouse shop was fantastic, so many goodies. 

Now to the cottage, which was styled by Kim.  


 









This is just the front entry room. I will share more and the impact it had on us. If you are interested in staying go to Home&sanctuary. Until later, Di



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di