At the beginning of January I was out and about and stopped at the Evergreen Organic Garden & Feed Store and yes also an Antique store. They were having a SALE. I got quite a few great items and noticed a piece with a sign FREE. I took it home and fam said did they pay you to take it?
I took my Anne Sloan paint, coated it with Old White, followed by Blue, wax (it was already distressed!)
Stay Tuned for the Spring Reveal!
Di
Sharing with

great imagination and vision!
ReplyDeleteGreat eye for detail girl..Hope you have the best day ever..Hugs and smiles Gloria
ReplyDeleteThat looks great--I wish I would have done something like that with an old chair I had!
ReplyDeleteNever pass up anything that's free! I can see the possibilities.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks for sharing with us at WIW. I can't wait until next week to see how it all turns out!
Hugs,
Patti
So clever!
ReplyDeleteI came over from Thursday Favorites. I have to say, with a title like "Did they pay you to take it?" I couldn't resist taking a peek! :-D
You are awesome! I love it, how creative!!!Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party. Sending Happy Weekend Wishes! xo
ReplyDeleteI love it! Sounds like something I would do. Looking for something like that for mirror I'm working on.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Diddie