I have been house hunting all over Asheville, East, West, North and South. We found a beautiful little cottage setting and were not accepted. It broke my heart. I could picture myself there gardening and playing with my grandkids. My Cottage Wishes were not to be. So my search continues...


A sweet place that has charm

A place where flowers, herbs and vegtables can grow

A setting that fosters creativity
What about a farmhouse?
I love the cottage we are in now, flagstone terrace and walls, sunroom and plenty of views
But the search continues

for a place to hang our hats at the end of the day
A place to nuture our souls
A place to call home
I am happy where my family and friends are near me, so my search will continue North, East, South or West. DI
oh - it looks lovely to me! i know what it is like to try to find the perfect place to call home! i am wishing you find something that brings you happiness daily! thanks so much for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden party this week! xoxo, tracie
ReplyDeleteI think it looks lovely too! We are going to be visiting family in Brevard, not too far from Asheville, soon. Thank you so much for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!!!
ReplyDelete