I was not sure what this great casserole pan is for but mustard yellow is one of my colors
And to shake things up (I know a little corny but just saying)...
My recent wood find ready for some Anne Sloane Paint, a cute tiered lazy susan
Of course these 50's/60's curtain tie backs scream "shabby chic" to me, they are very retro
They look like mushrooms growing out of the table.
I hope to get out in this beautiful weather this weekend. We have been looking for a new place to live. The lady we are renting from is moving back and I don't know why, but she would like to live in her house! So the quest all over Asheville has been in place. We have looked at some great places but they are snapped up before we can get them! I am a lot weary but know I am being guided from above. I really try not to be to obsessive but morning and night hit the computer looking!! Keep me in your prayers, Di
Sharing with these lovely people.
What's It Wednesday at Ivy &
Elephants
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern
Style
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage
Farmhouse
Feathered Nest Friday at The French
Country Cottage
Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage
Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Hi Di, found your post through Ivy & Elephants. Love all you've found on your hunts. I'm a hunter too. Amazing how many cool, never-before-things everyone seems to find. That juicer is exceptional. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop over and see me at Quirky Vistas.
ReplyDeleteLiz
I like all your yard sale finds . I like the juicer , haven't seen one like that for years
ReplyDeleteI found you on Ivy & Elephants one of my favorite blogs