Dining Room Arranging; Just as our lives rearrange so do our rooms. As I continue for a new home I do come across some finds. I sure wish our house was as easy to find as some of the fun things I have found around the city.
Out garage selling I found this great lazy susan, just calling for some Anne Sloan paint! This goes really great with the wood of the table, but I love some shabby chicness!! So I started subtracting and adding pieces in the small dining room just to see...
I dug out some of my favorite pieces...you see I am packing up getting ready to move to a new place, so what a great time to decide what to down size....

I love, love metal tins and this collection is one of my favorites; any thing tin and especialy with tole writing is coming home if it is affordable, this set was $15 many, many years ago
This great stove plate is just the shabby element to fix up my space on the sideboard shelf

Don't you love the details on this piece, I got this for $1 at the flea market
I have a few more elements to add and then I will be ready for the reveal. Hopefully we will have some home news to share also! Sharing with these great people
Di


I do love roosters, baskets, yelloware and shabbiness and throw in a little french and I am good to go.
I dug out some of my favorite pieces...you see I am packing up getting ready to move to a new place, so what a great time to decide what to down size....
Don't you love the details on this piece, I got this for $1 at the flea market
I have a few more elements to add and then I will be ready for the reveal. Hopefully we will have some home news to share also! Sharing with these great people
Di

What's It Wednesday at Ivy &
Elephants
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern
Style
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage
Farmhouse
Feathered Nest Friday at The French
Country Cottage
Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage
Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic
Home
Does that mean you found a home? I hope so. I love the tins!! You have some great treasures! Thank you so much for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love your header (esp the table), actually love everything on the table. I am following. Visiting from Common Ground party. Have you visited Funky Junk Inc.? She has a friday party that starts at 7 pm.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I love old things!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header, by the way!!
ReplyDelete