I am continuing on my project list: Next up Dresser....I have been working on getting a dresser for us for years since I redid my bedroom but our last house was tight and I put a beautiful cabinet in the bedroom instead. The new house has a big master bedroom so you know me, I had to fill it!
This is what my current bedroom looks like...
a little small but lovely
So Anne Sloan to the rescue, beautiful details covered so nicely with Olde White
The pictures are a little dark due to my small area
Don't you love the old hardware and dig those lovely curves
And more Detail...
a view of the garden outside at sunset...I wish I could take these will me
Thank you Tammy for featuring me
HERE

The pictures are a little dark due to my small area
Don't you love the old hardware and dig those lovely curves
And more Detail...
a view of the garden outside at sunset...I wish I could take these will me
Sharing with:

![]() |
| Cottage Style Linky Party |


"




Hey - thanks for the eye candy! And congrats on winning the great giveaway at Velvet & Linen!
ReplyDelete-Revi
great booths! your bedroom looks light and breezy, and the dresser is beautiful white, di:)
ReplyDeleteO, I LOVE that dresser and it's new white dress. You did a great job on it.
ReplyDeleteI just linked to follow...come see me when you can.
xo bj
oops, do you know your word verif. is ON..? :)
The bedroom is lovely. The dresser looks great (and 8 drawers is worth celebrating!), and I love the quilt rack by the window.
ReplyDeleteI love your banner too...for the blog, that's really nice!
Lovely chest of drawers. Don't you love ASCP? I am working on a server right now in Scand. Pink and cream. It's looking so great I can't wait to finish it. Stop over next week for pictures. Nice to meet you.
ReplyDelete~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
I love your dresser, just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining Katherine and I for the hop :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tanya
http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/
beautiful! thank you for sharing your lovely post on the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo
ReplyDelete