Okay, I found my camera and thought I would continue where I left off...
Now I have waxed with clear Anne Sloane and then distressedlooking good girls
I am loving the flowers
don't they look great against the stone
Now for the uphostering; I am going with feed sacks
We lived in Buffalo N.Y. after we were married
These will look great against my white/gray walls
They look like angel wings to me
So I can't wait until these are done, I am
getting help from my friends at The Pink House
Because I am MOVING....Tomorrow
My faithful car is packed to the roof with all my sweet mirror and pictures...since we are just going across town, I wanted to move them myself
Oh yes, I want to come to this... a great birthday present for me
Cottage Style Linky Party #9


love the shape of those chairs and the seats will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Carter's Cottage! Love the grain sack seats:) My Monday Muse VI linky party will have a Give-a-way! Hope you link up again!
ReplyDeleteChristie
those chairs are awesome. I have just the room to put them, giggle. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day .xo
ReplyDeleteCan;t wait to see the grand finale. Thank you for sharing your journey at the linky party at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/ ~ Rose
ReplyDelete