It started with a Package from Heather, oh yes I won her Giveaway and Got to choose $100 from her shop! Merry Christmas to me.
| I opened the box...oh yea |
| Lake Superior yumminess with this antique mason jar of driftwood! |
| A copy of Homebound and you should see the holiday copy |
| Here is this beautiful shelf in my family room |
| piece of Lake Superior! salvaged beauty of a shelf is built from Lake Superior driftwood, a crusty old window, cast iron hooks, |
| Driftwood!!! So what do you do with a stair way and a big blank wall?? |
| You add a shelf and decorate |
A pair of rain boots from my grandson, a vintage toy tractor, my cross stitch Noel, Handmade Santa and vintage cloth link chain and my snow man picture... and just think it started with a wish!
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. Ecl 3:1-2
Blessings, Di
![]() |
| Add caption |

So pretty! And lucky girl for winning!! :) xx Holly
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and I am drooling over the chain as it is the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a package full of goodies! It's always fun to win spending money! And I love your shelf...perfect for decorating! I may want to use this idea! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win!!! Thanks so much for sharing all your new goodies on Simple & Sweet Fridays.
ReplyDeleteJody
Great looks! Thank you for joining HSH!
ReplyDeleteSherry