| Leaf Banner from last year |
I took my leaf banner and added gold and glitter for Christmas. My theme this year is Country Victorian Style. I found these great zinc letters at The Screen Door and I am adding in silver next.
![]() |
| From Graphic Fairy |
| I love how it fits right in illuminating my stockings made by one of my Aunts (my mom gave these to me one special Christmas) |
| From The Screen Door |
| We had one of these, my baby brother and my kids played on it before I sold mine!! |
| Yes, we had one of these to in the 60's with a color wheel |
OH MIMI I need a HAT (and yes I bought him the hat).
Remember ETSY Christmas shopping extravaganza! coming from 2 Bags Full
Have a wonderful Saturday night, I am watching football as I type~~ hubby is working, daughters and families are putting up their trees ...mine will be up tomorrow! Joining some super friends, Di
Suziqu's is Having a beautiful giveaway


Sweet photos; I enjoyed the tour. Of course he should have that hat--adorable! Your stockings on the lovely mantel---so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely! I can tell your home is going to look pretty and cozy this Christmas season!
ReplyDelete