What are you cooking for the Holiday?
I am so Thankful for good cooks in the family. I have an awesome giveaway for the holiday
Every family reunion and holiday, either at the beach or the mountains we were blessed with great southern cooks. My favorite was the hors d'ouerves before and hoe cakes in the morning. Harrianne could cook like nobodies business. Her daughter Sallie has taken on that legacy. We always looked forward to what they were bringing to the table.
And serving is a big plus this holiday season
No matter how we dress it up
or present it...it is delicious
Blue on Bleu = 1 block of Bleu Cheese
1/2 jar of Blueberry + Lavender Jam from Sallie's Best
I am excited to see Sallie share what she does best. So To celebrate in Oprah style I am having a giveaway of some Jam from one of my FAVORITE Family Members!!!
Sallie's Greatest
We're Jammin'
"I love a good scone with jam, but thanks to savory herbs, these spreads are wonderful in a panini, with goat cheese, even as a glaze on ham or Cornish hens. The peach, pepper, and ginger is my favorite."—Oprah
To enter please complete the following you will get an entry for each action
2. Follow Cottage Wishes Blog and leave a comment
4. Pin it on Pinterest and leave me the link to your Pin with
your comment
your comment
5. While you are at Pinterest follow one of my boards and leave another link and comment for another entry!
I will announce the winner next Friday at 8pm; Jams will come directly to you from Sallie!
This puts a smile on my face...enjoy Joining these wonderful festive ladies, Di,
This puts a smile on my face...enjoy Joining these wonderful festive ladies, Di,

![]() |
| Linky Party Every Friday!!! Jen Rizzo |

wonderful post and a giveaway too, yes! Thank you for sharing at the blog hop xo
ReplyDeleteThe Blackberry Spice and Sage jam sounds REALlY interesting! Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
ReplyDeleteYummy, thank you for your entries and good luck on the giveaway. Di
DeleteIm a new Google Connect Friend from the blog hop (yona). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
ReplyDeleteIm following all of your boards on Pinterest. (yonawrites - pinterest.com/yonawrites)
ReplyDeleteEmail: yona(at)pricelesswrwiters.com
I'm torn! There are a few jams that are holding up a bright neon sign. I'm going with Blackberry & Sage. I can already see tons of cocktail, sweet and savory options.
ReplyDeleteWhy not get them all! I'm with you Blackberry & Sage sounds good. Currently I am eating the Fig...so good on toast and sandwiches, Good luck on the giveaway. Di
DeleteI liked Sallie's Greatest on FB and said hey hey hey.
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie, we appreciate it, good luck on the giveaway with your entries! Have a Merry Christmas. Di
DeleteI pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/66357794481351587/
ReplyDeleteI'm following both you and Sallie on Pinterest. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Jam Good Desserts :)
ReplyDeleteI visited Salle and the Blueberry & Lime Jam sounds delicious!
ReplyDeletetypo - Sallie!
DeleteI'm a follower of Cottage wishes blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked Sallie's on FB!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on Pinterest and here' my pin:
ReplyDeletehttp://pinterest.com/pin/55450639133949830/
Thanks for such a sweet giveaway!
Thanks Melanie for your entries, good luck on the giveaway and Merry Christmas, Di
DeleteOoh, Peach Pepper & Ginger sounds *very* good! I came from Feathered Nest Friday :-)
ReplyDeleteI am now following you via email.
ReplyDeleteI love home made jam, and I make ours. Thank you for linking it up at the linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com.
ReplyDelete