With Christmas fast approaching I Welcome you to our house. After 38 years of living in Florida we moved to North Carolina to be close to our family.
| So come on in |
| The entry way showcase my hubby's grandmom.s Gone With The Wind Lamp and my mom's Table, a Big Plus my cow painting! |
| My Blue and White Plates looking across the room to the fireplace |
| Leading into the dining room |
| Leading the way to the kitchen |
On our way down the hall is the first bathroom with Santa's and chalkboard!
And the Guest Room
Our Master Bedroom
Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight! Di@Cottage-Wishes

Your home has such a welcoming vibe, Di. You have some beautiful vintage items, and, yes, I'd love some of those goodies.
ReplyDeleteYour home is lovely! Great attention to detail.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI need to look at the photos a few times to take it all in! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely home you have! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I have a big old crush and that green and cream cake and bread holder!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in this week!
xo
Claudia
It is all very pretty, but my favorite is the wreath with the ice skates. I am now following your blog after visiting from Claudia's :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely holiday home with us!
ReplyDelete