Creating a space to create, share and explore the beauty around us.
I love your little hearts. They remind me of some Valentine pins I made several years ago (an idea from Mary Englebreit). I think I might have to copy your idea.
Very pretty! Love fabric hearts!
Those are very cute!
These are so sweet!
I love your little hearts. Chenille is so fun.
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di
I love your little hearts. They remind me of some Valentine pins I made several years ago (an idea from Mary Englebreit).
ReplyDeleteI think I might have to copy your idea.
Very pretty! Love fabric hearts!
ReplyDeleteThose are very cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love your little hearts. Chenille is so fun.
ReplyDelete