| Have you been watching the Third Season of Downton Abbey on PBS Masterpiece Classics |
The Biltmore Manor in Asheville is an American Castle and is just beautiful
| Come, I beckon you to see great beauty |
| Come this way and see |
| Magnificent architect |
| The Garden was resting but the green house was amazing |
| Come have a rest and see the beautiful flowers |
| I was born in Florida so of course I had to pause here |
| Time to return to reality, Have a great week, Di |
I haven't been to the Biltmore House, but I'm reading a murder mystery right now that takes place in and around it. The description in the book of the outside matched the picture you posted. Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to visit the Biltmore...just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHi Di,
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely. I'm still making my way through visiting everyone from Vicki's Grow Your Blog party. I hope you will stop by to say hello.
I love Castles. Biltmore House looks amazing, and a neat place to explore:) http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/sweet-heart-pillow-upcycle.html
ReplyDeleteBeautiful castle pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteinteresting tidbit about the Biltmore...the owners first wanted to build in Burkes Garden, here in Tazewell County, VA but they were told, "no thanks" so moved on to Asheville, NC. it is a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up last week. Beautiful photos, we really enjoyed them!
ReplyDeleteThe description in the book of the outside matched the picture you posted. Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteharga hp