BELIEVE
You need to believe in your dreamsA Wish is your deepest desires of your heart
| A garden to shower you with nutrition and beauty |
Your beautiful family, friends and loved ones gathered around
Especially true to believing and wishing is going to your dream places
A dream completed becomes a dream for you and others
To create for your loved ones are even more special
B E L I E V E
| YES, KEEP BELIEVING |
I wanted to thank a fellow blogger, Rhonda at A Little Bit French for her wonderful Etsy shop. I recently purchased a packet of her pictures and beautiful bits. Her work is just beautiful and made my Ode to Paris a masterpiece.
Keep on Dreaming my Friends,
Di
Joining,
As Cinderella said..."a dream is a wish your heart makes..."
ReplyDeleteLoving this post!
Love what you did with the packet of pictures to keep your Paris memories alive!
ReplyDeleteMary Alice
What a nice post and a beautiful collection of vintage treasures.
ReplyDeletehoping all your sweet dreams come true. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo
ReplyDeleteLovely bits of beauty to share! So happy you dropped by the party to show us!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week,
Doni
So whimsical and lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece of mixed media art. I love the vintage feeling.
ReplyDeleteOoh, thank you so much. Your ode to Paris is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLovely collection you have shared with us. I would love to go to Paris some day. I'll keep dreaming...Have a wonderful weekend, Di.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
ciao, vengo da shabbyartboutique.blogspot.it/2013/03/shabbilicious-friday-link-party,complimenti per questo post,hai proprio un'anima shabby/vintage,ciao!
ReplyDeleteLove the Paris photo and love the link back. So nice when someone just properly links back without any ado... Makes me feel relaxed and appreciated. I love Paris and have my best friend from Paris come over TOMORROW. I am so thrilled.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking it up with us. A new party opens again later today. I hope to see you there again. Stay in touch! ~ Rose
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteSherry