I did get out and enjoy the day, driving to Saluda I found the Brass Latch, this lady knows how to display beautiful fabrics, lace, hats and all things beautiful clothes
So many fabrics, buttons, and beautiful knick nacks
I can't wait to show you what I cam going to do with the fabrics and laces I bought!
Di
Sharing with



Thanks for all the beautiful pictures, the store looks so pretty, I love the way she displays the unique items...lovely
ReplyDeleteI am in heaven looking at all this lovelyness!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping my slobber doesn't mess up my keyboard as I strain to see each detail in those pictures!!!!! And I can't wait to see what laces you bought!!! Oh to be there and get to nose around a place like that! You are a lucky lady!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your trip to that marvelous shop with us for the link party!!
Blessings,
Doni
Can't wait for Spring this year. Great finds! Stop over:) http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/03/brilliant-2013.html
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful store and lovely displays. Great photos
ReplyDeleteThat store looks so inviting!! I bet you will have fun with your purchases. :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things.