I collect tin and love this flour and cake tin. Yes they are flawed but I think that adds to their charm.
My beautiful yarn nest from Drucilla @ Petit Bones sits on top showcasing this corner of the room. Dru has the most amazing yarns.
This vintage letter box it just waiting to be painted.

Your Jar Bell and Nest is so very lovely as is your Spring shelves of knick knacks. Love them all. Happy Spring. Hugs judy
ReplyDeleteThe flour tin and nest are fabulous! I'm having a Blogiversary Giveaway at L'Heure Bleue At Home. Come on over and check it out!
ReplyDeleteI love the flour tin! And that cake and pie are making my sweet tooth ache!! Oh I bet those were yummy! Thanks so much for joining the party!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Doni
Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted today!
ReplyDeleteDi, I have that same flour tin! (great minds...) Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI'm just linking up, but better late than never :)
Susan
Oh I love the flower tin and nest...I just took down my bunnies today..Yikkes! Wish I knew a baker!
ReplyDeleteCarol