Come on in
We found beautiful spaces and great architectual features
Beautiful iron work and flowers
I have been experimenting with my black and white because I love the look
Ironwork lion guarding a Ironworkers house
Lovely house we toured showcasing the life in this era
Beautiful hands at work
I hope you have a wonderful week, Di ![]() |
I love old cooking areas and furniture




Loved taking the tour! It was just the kind of trip that I'd enjoy. In fact, I had to pin it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up with Country Whites Weekend!
Blessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru
Great images, love the blue hydrangeas.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. You really captured the mood. Thanks for sharing at Country Whites Weekend.
ReplyDeleteFarmhouse hugs,
Cindy
Great Black and White photos... loving the blue Hydrangeas would love it if you came by and shared them at Share It one More Time party...http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/06/share-it-one-more-time-features-and_23.html Hope to see you there! Tammy
ReplyDeleteWe visited the Carolinas about 4 years ago. I loved it so much! What a fun tour. I love chippy white too! Visiting from Country Whites.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann