I went to a Garden Potty, I mean Party
Imagine my surprise...Oh yes the colors were beautiful
The ponds were alive with fish
This cart was fantastic filled
And don't you love flowers and herbs together
We were in Black Mountain and the day was perfect
I can't please everyone but I sure pleased us!
Joining


What a beautiful spot to party - such lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely day of enjoying all that was to offer. That potty house looks like a "2 holer". The ferns against that mossy wall is gorgeous. Wonderful week ahead...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post, I love the lush plants, and the cool potty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking us along.
Hugs,
Patti
Oh how fun, I love the flowers and all the garden art. The children are precious, the perfect picture. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteBeautiful......love the painted chair seat.
ReplyDelete