| Weighty decisions take a lot of thought, so I turned to one of the great thinkers |
| “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh |
As I search for a new job, and sift thru the ads, I have found some great opportunities
| “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.” |
I am taking all my skills, my gifts and living in the present. I have received so many gifts...God's promise for sure.
“Think it over, think it under.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Oh yes, Pooh, I am thinking
and thinking about what is the best job for me and hubby. I
had two great interviews today and hope they lead to great
news.
I am really trying not to over think and know that some things are much more important
Much love, Di
Joining


Aww....well how sweet is this post! I so hope you get the job you want, but if you don't maybe that is because something even better is right around the corner. Hang in there.
ReplyDeletePatty at Home and Lifestyle Design
I love how you used all the different scales intermixed with the Pooh sayings. Yes, you have 'weighty decisions.'
ReplyDeleteJudith
Oh I love scales, any style and any kind. These are fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteHi Di, your post is really touching! I hope with all my heart to find the job you want! Kisses from Italy. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/
ReplyDelete