CHAIRS...YES I LOVE CHAIRS. AT one point my husband threatened, yes threatened that if I brought one more home, he would have to throw one out!
All the ones in this collage are mine, except the top left one! Of course, there are many more in the house.
So, when One Kings Lane asked me what my chair crush was, I didn't have one moment of hesitation! I went to their accent chairs page and found so many that I loved! Do you see a theme going on here! I love a wing back chair and a club chair.
| I do love a wing back chair! |
| This is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my love seat |
Di, Sharing with these lovely ladies!
Even though they aren't
ReplyDeletereally on trend right now,
I love a big, overstuffed,
cushy chair ~ preferably
wrapped in down. A chair
you could sink in with a good
book and a cup of tea for
hours!
xo Suzanne
they are all lovely. I like to have chairs int he bedrooms as well as the family rooms.Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo
ReplyDeleteI adore you grain sack covered chair and the sette with the stripped red pillows, as for one kings chairs who wouldn't crush on one or all of theirs, I sure do!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear for such an inspiring post, and making time to encourage my art and kitchen over at my place. Lady Di you joyed my day with your comment.
Xx
Dore