Do you have pictures and scraps that you love? Of course you do. I have loved looking at pictures ever since my grandmother introduced me to her suitcase of pictures. We would pull the suitcase out every holiday we visited her. Since then I have been a protector of those pictures and memories.

I have recently found these sweet pictures. The little boy reminds me of my sweet grandson, Ro. The girl with the bunny is just like my mom, haircut and all! I started taking my bits of paper and lace and set out to make my self a sweet book. But first I wanted to include my favorites in my first Christmas display.
I added my two new("old") ironstone pieces
I added my new White Christmas Button Book from Terri Wilkerson
The images are so beautiful and serene. I feel like I am in a dreamy winter day filled with light and stars.
A beautiful start to the Christmas season...
May your week be filled with light and laughter. Di
Joining


That's just beautiful. Love all the buttons. Don't you love old pictures. I think because there weren't many taken back then, it makes them even more special.
ReplyDeleteOh Di what a gorgeous display for the Christmas season made all the more beautiful by that delightful Christmas Button book - simply so sweet. I know you will have fun with your picture book with all those fond memories from your Grandmother and the photos in her suitcase! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSuzy
Love your lace book and those vintage photos. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteHey - good weblog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty good platform you are utilizing.
ReplyDeleteSPARTAGEN XT Im presently utilizing Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change 1 of them around to a platform similar to yours like a trial run. Anything in specific youd recommend about it?
There are post-modern slants on this issue.http://www.webheathcare.com/spartagen-xt-
scam/