I am so graced to have such a large loving family. With that comes loss, we have lost 2 Uncles, 1 Aunt and 1 cousin this year. So many memories of fun times we shared. But with God's gift, His Son we know that heaven awaits.
The gift of live ever lasting. I am so thankful for my blogging friends. I received 2 sweet packages this week. The first was a big box from my swap buddy Linda @Country Pickin's
I love how this fits my style like a glove! Linda is just wonderful.
This sweet basket and cardinal were also in the box. I am very lucky. It made my day. Thanks Amy from Bumble Bee Lane for coordinating all these fun swaps.
And so sweet friends, I hope your Christmas is Magical.



Very nice! Really love the necklace :) Thank you for linking up at the Make it Monday Party! Join us next week for one last party in 2014.
ReplyDeleteYou sure have some sweet and very talented blogging friends. Love all these wonderful treasures and it was so thoughtful of you to pass the necklace along to someone you knew would love it. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration party.
ReplyDelete