| We did a little Christmas shopping in the town of Marshall |
| The shop was dressed for Christmas |
![]() |
| Isn't this wonderful for the holiday's |
| The art work was beautiful |
But the woven linens were the best...miles of handwoven goodness
A few gifts bought here for my family
..Di Joining

Thank you Lady Di, for taking the time to share your time with me and my new French theatre.
ReplyDeleteYour words and visit are welcomed to what inspires me and why I blog.
Love your Marshall historic town, how wonderful the brick and mortar shop is and as for your woven throw love, I am hearing you loud and clear....I am not sure I could have left the shop with out a throw going with me.
I am looking forward to more that inspires you, so I turn it inspires me.
See you soon. I am a follower of you.
Xx
Dore
Good morning, Di ~
ReplyDeleteThat dress is exquisite! And the note with it just made it all the better.
A lovely shopping trip indeed!
Have a great weekend,
Lin
We were in Marshall last summer and I was amazed at how pretty all the shop windows were. We didn't have time to shop that day but I took photos! I would love to go back when we have all day to spend! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI was browsing over the internet for some information since Alpha Shredyesterday night and I finally found this! This is a terrific web site by the way, but it seems to be a little difficult to see on my smart phone.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.premiumpureforskolinrev.com/alpha-shred-scam/