Saturday, July 2, 2016

Crafting on the 4th

I am getting my craft on this holiday weekend. I took a fun class at Random Arts in Saluda, NC with Susan Edmondson. 

I am working on a fabric book and added some of my creations in there

I used my scraps from projects and created a vintage look to honor my grandparents from Lake Helen Florida

My dad was one of 18 children. His mom was the third wife. 

My grandma, Emma, had 9 and Sarah the first wife had 9. Wife number 2 only lasted 2 days. J.D. Said he didn't like her, so he put her on a train with a sack of potatoes sent her on her way. 

I found a sweet picture of my cousins and me. I am the one in suspenders (city girl but country at heart).


My next project to work on is a House on the Hill!  This is Susan's work.




I will be working at my desk enjoying my view and thinking of joy!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday
  
Be safe and enjoy your holiday!  I am so thankful for our freedom.  Di




TOHOT_thumbDecor To Adore


Rooted In Thyme

1 comment:

  1. Diane, I loved having a little peek of your arts and crafts work area. So inviting! Your projects are wonderful and I love your attitude too.

    Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Thoughts of Home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di