Around town this week I saw some beautiful sights. The weather has been hot with very few showered to cool us down. This beautiful scene was on a rocking chair in Black Mountain in western NC
Our house is in full summer bloom
We had our garden planned and beautiful plants are popping up. Below is a short least hydrangea

My sweet Mr. Weeping Fir

Sweet miniature lazy Susan's and pretty sweet pink asylum
From the driveway to the fence I pine I planted blueberries and blackberries. This weekend I picked 2 big bowls. Yum
To get some sone ideas fir the yard I went to Black Mtn.
On my trip to Black Mtn. I had tea at a local shop and got more ideas for the garden. I love stepping stones. I found some beautiful stones a the local stone yard
I want these to border my planting areas and to form walkways
I love how the Tea room used stones

Pretty flowers along the walk ways in downtown



This is the walk down from a side street to the tea room.
The town painted the rocking chairs, love
I hope your week is filled with joy!
Great garden inspiration.
ReplyDelete