I was cleaning our garage and took the plate rack into the house to take pictures for posting to sale. As I held it up on the counter, I thought I should style it with some ironstone. Well, one thing lead to another and pretty soon a redo was on.
I had painted the shelf with Anne Sloane Chalkpaint, Napoleonic Blue. I love how it goes with my print and ironstone.
This area is right off the kitchen. Since we have downsized, I had to combine my vintage collections.
The kitchen is a dream for us. It is the hub of our house and opens to the living room. We went with a cream color for the cabinets.
Of course, I had to redo the top of the cabinets while I was cleaning. Joy oh joy, hubby fixed my sign while he had his tools out. Since we couldn’t hang it (we couldn’t hammer in the wall for the height) , he made a stand to secure it.
I love tins.
On the other side my feedsack and ironstone mold.
I will share more of my collection later. After all that cleaning and organizing, I am putting my feet up on the porch.
Joining. Shabby Art Boutique https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/. Common Ground
Di
Joining
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di