Thyme in the Garden is one of my favorite pick me up spots to go to. So, I traveled out to clear my thoughts.
I want to create a planter filled with lovely colors for the porch.
It is still strange to put my mask on but I do. My garden place is only offering outside shopping but I am thankful for that. I wanted to smell the flowers and herbs.
I planted this sweet plant in my front garden since it reminds me of my Nana's yard in Florida. I would pick small bouquets and give them to her when I was young.
I bought so fresh herbs, lavender and mint to add to my garden. I decided on a cucmber for the porch basket and a zuchhini squash for the front garden.
I planted this sweet plant in my front garden since it reminds me of my Nana's yard in Florida. I would pick small bouquets and give them to her when I was young.
I want to create a planter filled with lovely colors for the porch. Lavender : Purity; Silence; Devotion; Caution; Serenity; Grace; Calmness
I am thankful for all I have

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di