Busy Busy Bee Projects
I have been busy preparing for the holidays and have completed so many of my "Wish List Projects". It started with my fabric stash! I love vintage tablecloths but since we moved we only have room for our farm table. My great vintage enamel table now lives at my brothers house.
So I took my fabrics, tablecloths, lace, burlap and books and started creating.
Apples
Banners
Market Bags
Lined and reversible
Paper Banners
My Beautiful daughter made crochet hats
Di
Linking to:
Great stuff, but I have to say, that last paper garland is knock my socks off gorgeous! Great idea and it looks lovely! What a talented family!
ReplyDeleteHi Di, I'm so glad I happened upon your blog! (I'm visiting from Creative Thursdays at The Vintage Farmhouse - link #17 - come visit, I'm holding a giveaway through Sunday night.) Your sewing projects are wonderful and I'm a real sucker for buntings and banners. Not to mention crocheted items--those hats are adorable. Looking forward to seeing your ironstone and burlap projects!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Erin @ Carolina Country Living
They are all so pretty but I especially like the apples!
ReplyDeleteHi I am your newest follower! Wow, so many projects in one post - I don't know which one to comment on first. They are all great! I love the paper banners especially - so unique! I also made some fabric food recently - using felt from old jumpers. Karima
ReplyDeletewww.karimascrafts.com