Fall quickly moving to Winter here in Asheville
I played around with my white wicker buffet, which I lovingly got in the 80's from my great Uncle Pat.
He bought it off a "mountain" guy heading to the flea market. I quickly said I would buy it from him.
The deal was made, and I got a chair that matched from the Farm and he delivered it from Linville Falls To Orlando...what a deal!!! And now it is back in North Carolina, funny how life does that.
This is how it looked
Adding a fall theme
A sweet little groud blessed in kisses of white & orange
Added in my bell jars with nest and shells and a dish from the garden (tutorial for dish gardens coming up!)
The glory of fall's end of day in the background
Sweet Journey's
Di
Linking up with these great Blogs
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/

Hi Di, I like your wicker table, I would buy that for sure! It's a great place for treasures found out and about. I hope you are enjoying the change of seasons, even though I have to say we are having a beautiful day today.
ReplyDeletexoxo~SueBee
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI really drool & love your clochés. What a treasure you have. Hope you enjoy collecting them.
Greetings from Stockholm City.
/chie
Hello Di~ Thank you for the sweet comment you left me! I would love for you to share your talent over at my linky party! Click on over and join the FUN!
ReplyDelete