Projects for my girls
Each year I try to do something special for my girls (now in their thirties). This year I took vintage finds from my mom's estate.
This sewing basket was something my oldest needs, she wants to learn to sew and doesn't have any sewing tools.
Beautiful pleated satin inside and some vintage sewing tools
I then took a pocket watch style locket and sanded it, destressed it
and add a vintage watch part, the ribbon is vintage french!
Inside I added pieces of an old french music sheet and pictures from a family trip.
I made the Santa Claus tray from a downloaded picture from The Graphic Fairy, mod podged it on my tray added the vintage buttons, scrabble tiles, keys and ribbion.
The sweet picture is the girls in the 80's!
Next project working on the boys gifts.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Di
Linking to

A Stroll Thru Life - Table Top Tuesday
My Romantic Home Show and Tell
Very creative and beautiful gifts! How nice for your girls! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Visiting from Brag Monday, your creations are pretty and personal- love the postcard box, too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, what special gifts. Thanks so much for joining TTT and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, marty
ReplyDeleteoh so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteblessings
barbara jean
Handmade gifts are the best! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday
ReplyDeleteMary
I love the idea of handmade gifts, great creative work.
ReplyDelete