i love your little bunny peeking out of the garden! so adorable! i see you have many blooms that i have yet to come out from hiding in my landscape ~ so it is fun to see yours!!! thanks so much for linking up to this weeks garden party! love it! (finally just got my own post up) lol xoox, tracie
Looks like a lovely area to enjoy the evenings! Gosh we have been so hot here in Colorado I don't even want to step outside hardly! Do hope it will cool down soon!
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di
Ooh I love your basket draped in flowers! Your "little one" is adorable!
ReplyDeletei love your little bunny peeking out of the garden! so adorable! i see you have many blooms that i have yet to come out from hiding in my landscape ~ so it is fun to see yours!!! thanks so much for linking up to this weeks garden party! love it! (finally just got my own post up) lol xoox, tracie
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely area to enjoy the evenings! Gosh we have been so hot here in Colorado I don't even want to step outside hardly! Do hope it will cool down soon!
ReplyDelete