| We have a new girl in the house, just in time for Christmas, I won't say she was cheap but glamorous at just $20 |
| I had to decorate her for the season with this adorable cream bridal headband |
| I think she likes it |
| She looks quite stunning |
| It even has a veil |
| Now to add some holiday magic |
| Pearls, crystal and glitter just what we need, and that was in my jewelry box and Christmas box so now the girl has a little bling bling Joining these wonderful festive ladies, Di |

You did great, I think it looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting you today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)
Visiting from my Favorite Things. Really nice idea :) Love the vintage looking busts ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's just lovely.. I need a little somethin' like that too..
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Spencer
dreamy!
ReplyDeleteif you have a moment and haven't already, hope you'll pop over to enter my giveaway for followers:
http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html
smiles to you.
michele
Shes ,Lovely!
ReplyDelete