My mother-in law sent a card to my father in law every week during World War II, she had sweet little comment and he saved everyone of them
I am sure that is where my sweet hubby gets his sentimental, mushy side. Pops L was a big bear of a man and would do anything for you. When I first met him he gave me a big bear hug and said welcome daughter! Yes, I still married hubby and to this day love a good hug (yes, I got use to it) and sure miss that sweet man.
Having Fun Remembering and Sharing my Vatentines,
Di





Love the Valentines she sent to her honey far away. Great story.
ReplyDeleteI love old valentines and these remind me of ones I remember...how sweet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful bunch of memories that have been preserved.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at my party...luv those charming vintage cards.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
Oh I love those vintage Valentines! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you still have those. They are so special. I always love the graphics on old cards, but how special these are, since your f-i-l saved all of them. laurie
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a treasure these are! So precious.
ReplyDelete