Give a dog a bone just fun 1950's pin
How about these cutie pies
I love my shopping buddies but I do mean these cute little dolls
| Aren't they adorable ... both my grands and these dolls |
and I always love a compact
Can you imagine the work this took, love the 50's
I really walked out of the store with some great items and love a sale too! And you do see the backgroup floral and white...well I will show you that in my next post!
Di...Joining





You're sweet shopping buddies are the cutest! And I love your fun finds. Those little dogs are so precious...I've never seen anything like that! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThose dolls are adorable and your grands too. The dogs are so unusual.
ReplyDeleteThe dogs are great, so are all the dolls!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Those doggies are too cute. Not as cute as the kids, but still cute!
ReplyDelete