Announcing Mr and Mrs
| I found these beautiful pillow cases perfect for a wedding |
| Heart Wands made out of Chenille quilts, may all your dreams come true |
| Lace and beautiful fabrics |
| Making books for a special shower would be so much fun for the girls |
| Adding special elements makes it so much fun |
| Adding special elements adds that extra meaning |
| When I made this journal I had found a 50's gardening book, I have two girls, one blonde and one brunette! |
| Fun painting and adding lace, stenciling with medium gels and adding special pages for journaling |
| Perfect for the bride with words of love and wisdom from mom, friends and family Di, joining |
All of those are great ideas, and would make a perfect wedding gift.
ReplyDeleteWhat great finds! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my post about my mixing bowl collection.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Thank you so much for sharing them with the Flea Market Style Wedding Products group!
ReplyDeleteBlessings... Polly
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a PINK THEMED giveaway, and I would love it if you stopped by and entered your comment for a chance to win some handmade items.
Hope to see you there!
Ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina
Oh, I am inspired! I have some vintage chenille - and I am having a little girls valentine party - PERFECt! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteJust stunning!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great journal you've created! Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently.
ReplyDeletethose are such beautiful and unique gifts. I love them. What joy in the making of them as well.
ReplyDelete