Hearts, Hearts and Hearts
Every year my kids and hubby gave me a heart. For a few years they got sterling silver hearts from a local shop that made them from vintage molds.
Then hubby switched to Brighton.
My sweet dad won this in a Fair in Germany when I was in 3rd grade, it means so much to me
Words to live by
When I came home today this is what was waiting for me
| I will certainly accept that rose! |
![]() |
| “I believe in PINK”-Audrey Hepburn |
I hope your day is filled with hearts...hubby has arranged a special date night!
Di







Have fun on your special date tonight.
ReplyDelete~Elizabeth
Thanks Elizabeth...We went to a Tapas Bar, great food, wine, company and an I say the best desert chocolate and raspberries with nuts!
DeleteHi Di A beautiful post and a beautiful gift from your beloved!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥♥♥s to you,
Suzy
Thanks Suzi, we had such a great date night! Now watching James Bond, what could be better?
DeleteSo sweet!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun...I love heartsw as well! surprise!
Happy Valentine's day to you!
Betsy
Undiѕсlosed ingreԁients will
ReplyDeletenot onlу are you іntеreѕted іn a ѕmall
amount -- about a little bloatеԁ ԁue to all those unhеаlthy crаvings-- is a how to grow taller fast plan.
Feel free tο vіsit my website; pure green coffee Extract
Love the rose! Hope you had a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri
What a lovely collection of hearts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post.
ReplyDeleteHow romantic! Hubby sure knows how to charm.
ReplyDeleteLove all your hearts, what a fun collection.
Hugs,
Patti
What a 'heart'-filled collection!!! I love that each piece has so much love and meaning behind it! LOVELY!!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for sharing your special Valentine's with us at my party!
Blessings,
Doni