and not to leave the toys out, I even found Vintage Tonka
I would say I did pretty good!! Now to list and sell some on my ETSY site (check on Etsy) so I can keep finding those great North Carolina finds. I now need to go to some auctions (hopefully the Pink House girls will show me the places, fingers crossed) Look here there are with Anne Sloan - aren't they lucky. They were in the Mountain Express. Ro and I went to visit them and of course we spent our money there also. I will show you that during the week! Have a great Sunday. Di Joining some wonderful parties
|
Those are some great finds! You sound like me though, keeping this and that for yourself! It's so hard to let go of some things, isn't it? Check out MY latest finds and see what I kept at my Hob Nobbers blog! I have occasional sales so I don't sell online. At least, not yet!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! Good luck with the hunt!
sandy :)
Aren't those Carolina Gamecocks? We have such similar tastes. I would have bought those wire baskets and the tool caddy and that green toolbox and ...
ReplyDeleteThe junk around here is not nearly as great as your finds! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
~ Zuzu
That's some fabulous junk! I LOVE those big wire baskets!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Nice finds. Love that grape gather.
ReplyDeleteAre you SURE that grape gather isn't for me?! :)
ReplyDeleteFun finds!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and wondering where you live. Lynchburg, VA is right down the road from Roanoke, where we live. Small world.
ReplyDeleteYou found some real treasures. I want to go shop where you shop! laurie
ReplyDeleteWOWSERS! You found some real treasures! I adore the scales and Tonka vehicles! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found some great items. I know the feeling of having to keep some wonderful finds, especially when they are so unique.
ReplyDeleteMary Alice
Fabulous finds. I love that grape gatherer.
ReplyDeleteOoh, it's all so fun. So kind of you to be thinking of us while you are shopping. :)
ReplyDeleteLiz
Wow, such fun and fabulous treasures. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty
ReplyDeleteNew follower here! I love all your finds, especially the medical tray and the tins.
ReplyDeleteMarium
Great finds! I have the same problem because I only buy what I love!
ReplyDeleteThe gorgeous light fixture is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Patti
Wonderful stuff!! I love going out junking for goodies! I will be checking out your etsy shop too! So glad you joined me for my party! So glad you dropped by.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Doni
I have never seen a grape gather, but I like the way it looks!
ReplyDeleteVisiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)