| My grandmother, Lucy, taught me many things. One thing was her love of reading. I created a corner in the master bedroom to enjoy some of my favorite books. |
| I arranged my favorite chair and put a stool with some old sewing drawers with my concrete reading lamp. My mannequin sits on my vintage suitcase overlooking my corner. |
| A cup of tea with a splash of milk while I look through my favorite books |
I have enjoyed this spot in the afternoon with the sun shining in
Such a relaxing way to spend the afternoon, a good book with my feet up
I hope your weekend was wonderful and the luck of the Irish be with you this week. Di
Joining these lovely blogs


Your spot looks so cozy! I need to consider making one of those for my master bedroom! I recently re-did a small space in my house and would love for you to check it out!
ReplyDeletealaya
www.behindthebiggreendoor.com
I ADORE your reading nook! I would love to have enough space in my bedroom for something like that. I'm sure you've spent many happy hours relaxing there with a book!
ReplyDeleteCoincidentally, my post is reading-related too. Hope you'll stop by and say hello!
Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
a wonderful cozy place to read! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo
ReplyDelete