I love all kinds of display boards, I could cover every wall with something new!
Some of my favorites are in my office/art room
| This doll crib frame is perfect for my pictures and full of charm |
| I love old frames, they lend an open expression of your treasures |
| One of my most favorite display cases includeds bits and pieces of family items. |
So with a song in my heart, I tried another page in Anne Sloan's paint book. Painting Fabric!
This is a chair back, yes red velvet!! It will make a great board
S

Hey these are great displays! What a unique chair back piece to use as a display!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Tammy!
DeleteYour boards full of photos and special treasures are wonderful! Love how you've used the crib spring as a board.
ReplyDeleteMary Alice
You have so many wonderful ideas! I'm in awe of your creativity! I'm putting your blog in my list of favs so I don't miss any more! Sweet hugs!
ReplyDeleteGreat display boards! I love the crib springs and the chair will be perfect!
ReplyDeleteCarol
I am totally INSPIRED!!! HUGS and TFS!!!
ReplyDelete