Fall is in the air and I am getting ansy for fall decorations; So this past week I was busy getting my banner together
So I anchored everything around this cool boatMade sure the candles were there
| Got my cute little pumpkin candles out |
| By the fire place I put my hand made pumpkins and pillows by my wine jug! |
| Added some flowers by my Carolina brown pottery Jug |
| And look what I found a sweet bird in my sweet yarn nest. |
| 2. Get HeatNBond Ultrahold (iron-on adhesive). It was only $3, I was able to get 10-12 triangles out of 1 pack. Follow the directions and iron on with the paper side up. |
| 3. Peel the paper off |
4. Place your next fabric triangle on top and iron. Now you have a two sided triangle, you can use muslin or leftover fabrics (handkerchiefs)
I ironed down about an inch or two to form the flap that I will use to attach to my line of twine
5. Then cut twine the length of the mantel or shelf
6. I took my pinking sheers and trimed up the sides
7. Viola, a no sew banner. I got my idea from Ella Claire.
Joining these fun ladies








Your banner is adorable! I love all of your fall touches! =)
ReplyDeleteJeanine
Thanks so much for your sweet comment
DeleteLove the Banner and all the festive fall colors:) Im getting a Fall Feeling here now all I need is some cider!
ReplyDeleteI'll put the cider on, it's suppose to be chilly here next week!
DeleteYour fall banner is so cute and ties everything on the mantel together. Love all your fall touches.
ReplyDeleteMary Alice
Fall is my favorite time of the year, I am decorating pumpkins this weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteHow fun! The little birdie fabric is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop! :)
This is so adorable and you had me at NO SEW! : ) lol!!!! Hope to see you today : ) hugs...
ReplyDelete