| This is how the fireplace looked when we viewed the house |
| Last year I decorated with my paper leaf banner |
This is after 1 Coat...I rested and then started the next coat
This is the finished coat, my summer mantle display needs to change to fall but wanted one last look!
I tried my mom's (now mine...thank you mom) french marble clock and beautiful french flower pictures
Just to plain for my taste...let's try again
| My beautiful clock |
| I added another flower print, my hubby's parents pheasants and some pumpkin joy! |
| Fall Joy |
What are you changing this week?! Joining these fun people, Di |






What a HUGE difference! Now it looks updated and new. And look how pretty the white grate looks in front? Like it was made for that fireplace! I love those little bottles with the seashells on top. Did you make those? Sweet hugs!
ReplyDeleteI do love brick...used and otherwise. Your fireplace transformation is stunning and I commend you for making the change. It looks fresh and clean and beautiful. Summer to Autumn and your mantle is divine. Creative Bliss Dear...
ReplyDeleteOh, your mantel looks fantastic!! Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteSusan
Fabulous redo, so much prettier in the white and I love, love, love your pretty vignette. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteNow, doesn't that look a lot better? Some might go for black for a complete contrast of colors against white walls. But going for white gave off a more relaxing feel, so it's as good. Additionally, I like that you searched for tutorials first and tried to learn the proper process before jumping onto the painting-my-fireplace bandwagon. Good job! Any news on the chimney? 'Cos your fireplace's new look will be all for naught if your chimney is clogged or giving you problems.
ReplyDeletePeter & Greg Walker Contracting Inc.