| Sometimes life can hand you a challenge |
| Here it is in all its glorious beauty |
| My other favorite, is it's campanion. It sits atop my hubby's lamp |
| They sit on our dresser gracing us with their light. |
| My next favorite is this lovely lamp that my I traded with my best friend. |
| It sits on top of my suitcase, that yes my best friend Cindy and I got together on our last shopping trip before I left Orlando! |
| My last favorite light (in this room) is my crystal chandy from Spain! Again, I found this in Winter Park at Halley's Antique Mall. |
| To me it just brings a great elegance to our room |

Good Morning Di, I am sorry to hear your favourite lamp was torn in the move. Will you be able to recover the lamp?
ReplyDeleteYou have such a wonderful array of lamps, but I have to say, I really loved your Spanish chandelier, it is stunning.
It was a pleasure to see your bedroom. You must love it, as it looks like a very tranquil place to be.
Best Wishes to you,
Daphne
I love your lamps, and lighting fixtures -- what a shame your shade was torn. Can you just turn that side to the wall? (Now you know MY solutions to problems!)
ReplyDeleteCass
What beautiful lighting. I too would just turn the shade. there is a mending glue for rips in fabric. It's not like new, but works. Your decor is so pretty and inviting.
ReplyDelete