What a cute little church, I love to go to services in churches as I travel, that one reminds me of a little old church I went to in St Johns Island. Thank you for the gorgeous pictures and words
Hello Di and Peace be with you too!!! I love the old statues and I would love to walk up the path and into that beautiful Church. Visiting fro Michelle's grey deys post. Hugs Shane
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAmen :)
What a cute little church, I love to go to services in churches as I travel, that one reminds me of a little old church I went to in St Johns Island. Thank you for the gorgeous pictures and words
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hello Di
ReplyDeleteand Peace be with you too!!!
I love the old statues and I would love to walk up the path and into that beautiful Church.
Visiting fro Michelle's grey deys post.
Hugs
Shane
Hi Di!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a blessed Sunday.
Your newest follower,
Alison :)
What a beautiful church. Love the front doors!
ReplyDelete