Great finds are so much fun! I found this bread box at an estate sale, I Anne Sloaned it with layers of Blue Gray and Olde White, then sanded and stenciled the outline of BREAD showing thru my sanding. I love the farmhouse look. 
When I was at my favorite shop "Screen Door", I found these buckets that just arrived. Oh, I can just see my lavender in it! And yes it is lovely| The straw hat is so cool but I didn't get it |
| Boo, I love this gauze ghost I found at a church sale! |
| Oh I want this tool chest bench! |
| These old tools are my favorite |
This hand built farm house is a great structure, I wish I had room for this
| These I found on the side of the road! Yes hubby let me snag a few. It was at a doctors office up for sale. I just couldn't let them stay there unappreciated. |
| Here I muted the color and just love them with my cool workers apron |
My straw hat that matches the look and yes I love it!!
| My beautiful shelf is from Heather, I won this and love it! I dress it up all the time. Heather at Post Road Vintage and her hubby made this and I am so thankful for her. She has a free digital magazine for us. |
Have a lovely weekend, Di
Oh I don't know if I could have been strong enough to say no to all that goodness. Love your purchases. That farm though is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Halloween week! :)
Thanks so so much for my win on the thankful banner. So so blessed. Truly~ Sent you an email. Thanks again. Pam
ReplyDeleteDi,
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful finds you have! I love it all just as you do! In addition to all the things you mentioned, I really love the candle sticks on your table that we can only see a little bit of. I love your table runner, I love your straw hat, I love your paint job and stenciling on your bread box and I love your white buckets.
That handmade barn.....well that is just amazing! I wonder if it was used as a pet home....??? We live on a farm, and I decorate in a different style. But all your items are things that warm my heart. They remind me of my Grandfather's house when I was little and my Aunt's house all the years they owned and worked a dairy. I love that old farmhouse look too, and you do it so well!
have a great day, Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs to your heart,
Betsy
Oh I am in love with the vintage bucket filled with lavender...be still my heart and thanks so much for sharing! tons of hugs...
ReplyDelete