It's Fall Ya'll
Hubby went with me to enjoy the fall colors this weekend, I chose some pumpkins for a quick display which I will teach you!More pumpkins, the town of Highlands, NC was decorated up!
Well on to the pumpkin dress up! I got some heirloom pumpkins
Spanish Moss and beautiful succulents
Put the moss down and then start adding your succulents It will not hurt to spray down the succulents, the idea is that the succulent will start to put down roots in the moss. We added until we got the look we liked. Hubby got an old piece of wood we picked up earlier this year and we nestled the pumpkins in the tray.
I Love the look, yes that is hubby in the picture at last halloween's fun day at the corn maze
Grandson picked up these picks at the fun garden shop and I couldn't resist getting a heirloom bumpy green pumpkin! I'll show you more tomorrow
Have some fun with succlents, they are a very hardy plant, and it makes such a fun project with your kids (and I am meaning me and the Hubby!!). Have a great week...and don't forget my give away
Di...Joining


Wow, this is all awesome! What a stellar idea to add moss and succulents to the pumpkins, and the witch legs are over the top cute!! Pinning!
ReplyDeleteJenna
How beautiful and what a great idea to use all those succulents. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove that you used succulents! Very cool idea!
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I also love the idea of the succulents - it's perfect with the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks so much for linking to the Pumpkin Parade!
these are so fun! i love the coloring of the pumpkins paired with the miss and succulents!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the orange color come through. Super fun!
ReplyDeletelove your mossy pumpkins! And your pumpkin patch pictures are getting me excited about going to one with the kids this year :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pairing of succulents and pumpkins. Adorable vignette!
ReplyDeletevery cute vignette. Thanks for linking up to the pumpkin parade.
ReplyDelete