Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with many blessings. Thanks to all who follow and read this simple blog from my life. I have appreciated all the comments about our little cottage life. We were blessed in moving closer to our grandkids and nieces. I hope the new year brings you health, joy and happiness. Happy Birthday Jesus.
My beautiful pillow made by Nan from You Can Make That
We will watch It's A Wonderful Life Tonight, our favorite movie
I can show the bedroom now that all the gifts are wrapped
Do you see my early Christmas presents? The dresser Tray, White Perfume, Couple & Card
A Beautiful present I bought myself from Rhonda at a little bit of French...just beautiful
We finished up the Sugar & Gingerbread Cookies
We had fun using the vintage cutters
All Ro Ro wants for Christmas is his Two Front Teeth!!
My favorite Christmas Books
From My Heart To Yours....Merry Christmas
Di
Merry Christmas Di! You have a beautiful home, all warm and cozy. Fun with your family!
ReplyDeleteGreat post...
xoxo~SueBee
Oh Di, how adorable your Ro Ro is! I bet you had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you love your art tag!
Merry Christmas!
Wishing you and your family a very merry beautiful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHugs~Ginger
I love your blog! Me and my daughter ooohhhing and ahhhhing over all of your photos. Beautiful home! Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSherry's Bees Nest
Oh Di, It's ALL so gorgeous and I adore all your Christmas presents--they are soooo beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
XO
Cindy
Adore your pillow and all of the other precious treasures!! Thank you for sharing with us Di.
ReplyDeleteAll the Best!!
Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Hi Di,
ReplyDeleteEvery time I visit, I just stare at that gorgeous header of yours--I LOVE it!!!
xo
Cindy