I go backwards so you can guess what the container is...
| Sweet Cornhusk Angel, she asked to come home with me from Goodwill |
| Fresh greenery from the yard with a sprinkle of berries |
| I found this at my favorite Garden Center Thyme in the Garden |
| It is an old mining tool...Hope I find jewels this Christmas Have a great Day, Di Sharing with My Romatic Home Ivy and Elephants |
Costal Charms
Mama Hens Whatever Wednesday
Hi Di,
ReplyDeleteYour front door looks so festive. The Angel is adorable. So cool that you used a mining tool to make it.
Feel better!
Dee
Hi Di, love your festive post....puts one in the Christmas spirit, for sure.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas blessings to you.
Barb
This turned out great, I really love it! The greens and burlap ribbon with the ornaments are just perfect for the porch. thanks so much for linking up for the party!
ReplyDeletehow clever of you .... a stunning wreath ... big hugz to you for xmas xox
ReplyDelete