I am finishing up my Totes and adding my Burlap Flowers I started in the Fall
I finished the first group of Totes and decided to sew some more to finish off the Burlap.
Thankfully I saved one for myself this time.
I made ornaments so the little ones would have something to hang but they did well with all the ornaments
Stockings
Angel Bears
Apples
Mini Bears
Birds
The grandboys and I have had fun stuffing the ornaments and apples, of course they each had to have one of everything!
Pairie Girl Farm is having a Twelve Day giveaway and you can enter all days right now
Head over

Have a Blessed Week...I have a few more things to finish up before Thursday, we are doing cookies that day with the kids!
Di...Sharing with Prairie Girl Farm
Hi DI! Thank you SO much for announcing our give away on you blog! I just became your newest follower! I love your handmade ornies and bags! How sweet are those?! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~Ginger
Oh and thank you for taking the time to visit my lil o blog! Merry Christmas!
These totes and stockings are very CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda