| I love a country Christmas, quilt & feedsack stockings |
| My Santas and pottery |
| of course glass beads and lights |
| I was fortunate to get an early present of the large brown jug from the early 1900's made in the Catawba Valley from an 80 year old man selling his collection |
| A sugar sack adding a little flavor to the setting |
| Santa decided to drop by |
| Near the fireplace is more of our family collection of metal and my mom's clock from Germany (Roosters!) |
| Love my Irish Pine bench, washborads, iron and just found the little wagons for $3 each. My tray with clockfaces was a project from last year and you can find that HERE |
| My sweet dad in his baseball days in the army (the one in the middle) |
Counting my blessings and Joining some fun ladies on a Saturday morning, getting me ready for Christmas, Thanks for getting us motivated, Di



I adore your country Christmas, everything is enchanting!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
So nice! Love that clock! That baseball picture of your dad is a real treasure!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you've used your ironstone in with the Christmas decorations! And the vintage toys are precious -- I had an ironing board like yours (though blue, not red)!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful collection of ironstone. Visiting from MHC, Olive
ReplyDeleteWhat wondeful collections you have. I especially like the clocks.
ReplyDeleteBalisha
Everything looks so warm and inviting. You've a lovely home!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in this week!
xo
Claudia
Love your Christmas memories and your decorations. I have a photo of me on Christmas morning with an iron and ironing board just like you showed in the last photo. That brings back fond memories to me.
ReplyDeleteI love your decorations and your memories, very lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Connie!
DeleteHello, Di
ReplyDeleteLilla of 'Just Lilla's blog is trying to contact you for your address to send you her giveaway gift.
If you forgot the way to her blog, you can come to mine and click on the left sidebar where I have her blog link posted 'Just Lilla'
Love your blog, by the way, and I have been a follower for a while.
Good Luck!
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much, I did get my info to her, for some reason my eamil from my main one will not connect with her
Delete