Hey girl - you know how to pick fine men who get you! But if my hubby ever told me something looked fabulous, I'd be worried!! Have a great night - and another 39 wonderful years together! Kelly
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di
awww so sweet! Great job!
ReplyDeleteNow that is cute. Here here to another 39. And besides, you gotta love a man who says go shopping!
ReplyDeleteBliss
Hi Di! What a handsome man you have there! Congrats on 39 years! He is a lucky GUY too. I saw your post over at the "Hey, Girl" party.
ReplyDeleteAww I love that! Here's to tons of shopping for the next 39 years! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteHere's to another 39 years of shopping and spas!
ReplyDeleteLove that last one! (I am also retired --almost--in NC!)
ReplyDeleteHey girl - you know how to pick fine men who get you! But if my hubby ever told me something looked fabulous, I'd be worried!! Have a great night - and another 39 wonderful years together!
ReplyDeleteKelly
Aw...your hey girls were so sweet. I love the last one, 39 years of marriage...congratulations. I also loved the go to the spa one :)
ReplyDelete